Risk to put more than 5dollars.....

Re: Payza Scam
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2012, 03:11:09 AM »
2 All who has problems with Payza:

You may stop your efforts of getting money back from Payza. It is a real scam company. I received $1100 and they were frozen. I asked them what's the reason, they told me its "for my security". Then I asked them how can I get them unblocked, the replied that there is no way for me to get them... At the end of their response they added that they will alert me if they decide to release these money to me!

Still waitng for this "alert"...

AlertPay/Payza is a f*cking scam! Never use it.


Mary

  • Guest
Re: Payza Scam
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2012, 04:22:29 PM »
So far, this payment processor works for me even though I can only make withdrawals by check since I'm in the U.S., I was able to get the check in the mail in less than 5 days from the time I initiated a withdrawal. No bad at all!

Offline Seishin

  • *
  • Posts: 25
  • Country: 00
  • Received: +0
Re: Payza Scam
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2012, 10:48:39 PM »
There are 2 big issues in Payza right now, its slow Customer Support and the bank transfers
which were sent to deposit funds in those accounts and till this day, the funds are not available.
Many people have the same problem, you can read about that on their Facebook page.
So, I should say, be careful if you need to fund your Payza account in this moment,
especially, if you want to send a bank transfer and/or wire.

Offline emsimo

  • ***
  • Posts: 103
  • Country: ro
  • Received: +8
Re: Payza Scam
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 10:52:22 AM »
I've also made a withdrawal on Friday, 25th of May for $46 by bank transfer. They answered my ticket after a few hours and explained me that "a bank transfer withdrawal should take 3 to 6 business days to proces". My withdrawal was "completed" on 31.05 and I got money on my credit card on 01.06. after 6-7 days.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 03:51:59 AM by emsimo »

mohamed

  • Guest
Re: Payza Scam
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2012, 03:09:44 PM »
what happen to alertpay after it changes to payza is it scam now alertpay replies to my tickites in 2 or 3 days now i have sent to payza 2 support tickts but no reply more than 7 days i am afraid it turnes scam i am from egypt and paypal doesn't support my country and most sites wich i work in pay via payza
what can i do now help me ?